- Full Time
IDW is seeking an integrated producer who combines razor-sharp attention to detail with good taste and production savvy to facilitate the creative and logistical components behind IDW-produced content, including video and print projects.
The Integrated Producer will manage the execution of still photography, animation and video projects in the ideation/pitch phase, during pre-production, production and post-production. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, demonstrate independence and follow-through, love working in a creative environment, and represent IDW culture, voice and standards both within the company and externally. As a creative agency, IDW engages in all manner of production, from international print & video shoots to studio and social media projects. The Integrated Producer will seamlessly manage a range of different engagements both in-house and on-location.
● Produce all aspects of the work, including pre-production and shoot planning, attendance at castings, location scouts, technical scouts, and shoots.
● Facilitate communications with IDW: Post about the post-production phase of the work. ● Own logistics on all IDW-produced productions including calendaring, budget and estimate submittal, job award and final billing. ● Develop and maintain IDW roster of artists, photographers, directors, DPs, animators, and editors and gauge potential fit and availability for given projects.
● Act as client liaison both on and off set, anticipating needs and providing client and account services.
● Manage production books and wrap books for each project, including IDW archives.
● Both domestic and international travel is required.
● Strong production management background with high-profile client
● Ability to communicate clearly and consistently with a variety of
collaborators and contributors.
● Exceptional multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
● Hyper-organized systems thinker.
● Calm and friendly attitude, client-facing composure, and a personality that thrives under deadlines and pressure.
● Fluency in Adobe Suite, MS Office Suite, and production-specific software and apps.