Executive Assistant/Operations Coordinator
IDW is a quickly growing creative studio. We are passionate about doing amazing work, surrounded by a supportive team.
IDW is seeking an Executive Assistant / Ops Coordinator to become a key member of the studio operations team. As an EA/Ops Coordinator, you live and breathe all things operations, starting with organization and attention to detail. You will provide general support to the leaders of the company and act as the connective tissue between the partners and the internal team. Your role will ensure the proper flow of communication and execution of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented, robust self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in a creative environment (e.g., production, design, advertising, or entertainment).
IDW is based in Oakland and currently maintains a virtual office.
● Provide general support to the Partners, specifically related to studio operations.
● Manage CEO/Partner calendars, proactively communicating with clients and internal colleagues across multiple time zones to ensure a smooth day.
● Communicate on behalf of Partners via email and phone with internal and external points of contact of all levels.
● Answer and manage the studio main phone and ensure that the right person responds.
● Manage and coordinate Partner travel arrangements, both domestic and international, as pertains to productions and client meetings.
● Attend internal and external meetings related to studio operations, as directed to take notes, capture follow-up items, and provide meeting recap and summary documents.
● Manage studio accounts to ensure they are up-to-date and paid.
● Manage expense reports for on-going studio accounts, as well as for Partners.
● Coordinate team events and company meetings.
● Act as the point person for internal team requests related to IT and HR. (Assign next steps to existing IT provider or HR consultancy.)
● Show initiative and systems thinking to solve problems.
● Bring enthusiasm and commitment to excellence .
● Demonstrate strong communication skills, with an attention to detail.
● Collaborate and foster team relationships between co-workers and clients.
● Exercise critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to opportunities.
● Stay flexible and maintain a willingness to shift gears in a fast-paced and highly supporting environment.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 2-5 years in an administrative role
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite
● Strong references